Changes Since v4.0.1
- Bug: Fixed bug where some event editor fields did not support undo (Pro).
- Bug: Fixed AppleScript property names that overlapped reserved phrases.
- Bug: Fixed AppleScript
sample criterionto reveal inherited structures.
- Bug: Fixed errors in Administrator documentation regarding cron and launchd integration.
- Bug: Fixed bug in days of the week condition.
- API: Changed
continue whenfield in
action launch application, to
- Refined: Added fallback for handling malformed application bundles in Interactive Constraints.
- Refined: Removed extraneous
toolfield from Schedule Assistant created events (Pro).
- Refined: Removing empty
notefields from Schedule Assistant created events.
- Refined: Added a replace existing option to System Preference panel's Import Schedule panel.
- Refined: Added ability to sort events by column (Pro).
- Refined: Fixed spelling mistakes in developer documentation.
- Refined: Added embedded documentation within AppleScript dictionary.
Version 4.0.2 is free for users of Power Manager 4. Existing users can update using Power Manager’s automatic software update.