Power Manager 4.1 and Power Manager Professional 4.1 are now available. This is a significant update introducing a new event editor, more assistants, and bug fixes. As always, we recommend all users update.
What's New in 4.1?
- New: Added new event editor.
- New: Added new event templates triggered by switching to battery or mains power.
- Bug: Fixed Quick Schedule's wake event.
- Bug: Fixed bugs for Mac OS X 10.7 Developer Preview.
- Bug: Fixed "Unavailable" bug caused by orphaned certificates.
- Bug: Fixed event view icon invertion when not window is not key.
- Bug: Fixed AppleScript properties for inherited structures, such as power sources.
- Bug: Removed incorrect continue field from the launch application action.
- Bug: Fixed potential
pmdcrash when changing time zones (Mac OS X 10.5).
- Bug: Fixed
pmulilogin items set up bug (Mac OS X 10.4).
- Bug: Fixed inline scripts failing when not executed as root.
- API: Added
build.revisionto return developer version information.
- Refined: Improved self-signed certificate creation and management.
- Refined: Any executable file can now be added to conditional running processes list.
- Refined: Added
certtoolexample to the Administrator Guide.
- Refined: Added version information to Power Manager helpbook.
- Refined: Improved licence entry sheet (Pro).
- Refined: Status menu differentiates a stopped scheduler and no pending events.
- Refined: Removed extraneous menu item in status menu when only on-demand events are scheduled.
- Refined: Removed
pmrightstool. Added functionality to
- Refined: Added ability to repair required authorization rights on
- Refined: Added ability to install to non-booted System volumes.
- Refined: Improved remaining non-essential installer scripts.
- Refined: Added ability to opening multiple events from an event view.
If you encounter problems updating, please download and manually install this update.