Updating Power Manager
Power Manager will automatically check for updates every so often, so there is nothing to do. The update will automatically be offered to you during next few weeks.
If you want to update to the latest Power Manager now, use the built-in Check for Updates… option.
In Power Manager, use the version pop-up in the lower-right of the window.
In Power Manager Professional, use the following menu item: Power Manager > Check for Updates….
Changes in v4.1.7
- Added: Added Check for Updates… menu to application menu.
- Added: Added License… menu to application menu.
- Change: Added authorisation rights repair option to pmd.
- Change: Reduced external authorisation rights to avoid OS X 10.9 limits (rdar://15381545).
- Refined: Expanded pmd documentation.
- API: Added authorisation object to manage request rights.