We are pleased to announce the launch of Power Manager 4.3.2. This release fixes Keynote auto-play support and improves the Schedule Assistant.
Updating Power Manager
Power Manager will automatically check for updates every so often, so there is nothing to do. The update will automatically be offered to you during the next few weeks.
If you want to update to the latest Power Manager now, use the Check for Updates… menu item in the Power Manager menu.
Changes in v4.3.2
- Refined: Added filter to ease finding specific Schedule Assistant tasks.
- Refined: Added syntax highlighting to Schedule Assistant script steps.
- Refined: Exposed optional command line arguments in editor for embedded scripts.
- Refined: Action summary now includes hash bang executable in editor for embedded scripts.
- Bug: Fixed auto-playing of presentations for Apple Keynote 6.2.2.
- Bug: Fixed dragging of
pm-schedulefiles directly onto event view.